Sunday, February 3, 2008

Dude, where's my yard?

I was cracking myself up today, chest deep in snow. I decided to walk Danny over to the neighbor's...okay, 5 blocks, to the superbowl party...and I attempted to get a sled out of the shed in the back...
There is no yard. I am willing to bet there is a good 5 feet of snow in the back of my house. Well, no sleds, they are probably buried. Danny had a great time greeting all of the neighbors shoveling and blowing out their driveways. My new Sorels had a workout and did very well, I might add.
Despite getting stuck in our own driveway coming home tonight, I am having fun in all of this snow!

1 comments:

Jaime said...

Just be glad you don't live in Meyers! The snow is up past our roof line and we can't see out of our front window at all. it is kinda fun though.