Sunday, August 3, 2008

Optimistic, but still bittersweet




Moving forward is a part of life, but no one ever said it was easy. I have been with Tahoe Keys Resort since November 2000. If you're doing the math, that's before the kid, the wedding, before I grew up actually. Just because you're 18 or 21 doesn't mean you're grown up. I was very immature when I started with this company and the age of 23. Although I can't credit them soley with helping me along, this company has been a huge part of my life over the years. The reality that I will no longer be a Tahoe Keys Resort employee after the 15th is kinda bittersweet. Don't get me wrong, I am SUPER excited to start nursing school, leaving a job where I feel like a family member is not easy. I've met lifelong friends and learned so many things along the way. Helping people is part of who I am, and helping people plan a vacation has been such a blast. I am going to miss it dearly.

2 comments:

Jaime said...

Awww... and if it weren't for the Keys we wouldn't have met each other! Too bad I only lasted a year and a half before that dang "speaking my mind" thing lost me my job.

Just Fawne said...

hey sweet blog carole