Monday, July 13, 2009

New family member


Well here she is: Lucy (Lulu) Birdo Hallin. She's just about 8 weeks old, and she was totally unplanned. Spur of the moment thing. The "Birdo" is Danny's idea- a character from Super Mario Bros. Whatever. I liked Lucy and we settled on Lulu, although the little girls in the family that we adopted her from were calling her "Snowbelle" which is also cute, just not us. I almost always re-name my pets once I get a reading on their personality.

Queenie (originally named Liberty- Libby for short) is not too pleased about this new addition at all. Not that we expected her to be. She is an old lady in every sense. Very set in her ways and pretty grumpy about anything at all. Hopefully she'll adapt.

2 comments:

Jaime said...

Ahhhh so cute! It was nice to see you for 20 seconds at the golf tournament!

carole said...

Yeah, sorry. Those guys were on a mission. I was just there because it was free, I really don't care about famous people haha! We'll get together sometime this crazy summer.