Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Update

Don't adjust your screen, I am actually posting again. I just had to share an update. The letter I received today said "Congratulations! Your application for graduation is approved pending completion of currently enrolled classes required for your degree..." I can't believe it's already here. It feels amazing to have finally accomplished something. Most folks my age have at least one degree, if not a whole career. I'm past the point in life where a high school degree counts as a major accomplishment, so this couldn't have come at a better time! Just think, this time next year I will have a full-on career.


Oh, and speaking of accomplishments, I have toothless here who is doing amazing in the first grade, and reading at a 2nd grade level:





Not to mention 27 weeks under my belt (literally):




Unfortunately, the unplanned last 27 weeks will mean a lapse in time between graduation and working, but it will be worth it to have the summer off with my boys. Now just cross your fingers that I can get a job secured 2 months later than the rest of my classmates.

1 comments:

Honey Lea said...

I am crossing every finger I got for you! I look up to you so much! Thanks for paving the way!

And your husband is so lucky to have the most beautiful pregnant wife EVERRR!