Wednesday, August 1, 2007

stupid broken computer

I think that the title says it all...our 5 year old super-computer finally bit the dust. The thing that sucks is that we just figured this out last week. We've been living for almost a month without a computer trying to figure out what was wrong with the damn thing only to find out that it's dead, as in not fixable. Sucko. Anyhow, we have parts on order and are rebuilding (hopefully) next week. Come to think of it, I don't have a clue why I keep saying "we" seeing that Torg is the one who figured out, ordered and will be rebuilding said dead pc. All I can do is sit and bitch. Oh, and poach the neighbor's computer like I'm doing right now. Soryy, guys, no pictures, they would be on the hard drive that Torg is trying to save, maybe I'll have some next week. For now, I'm alive and the computer's not, that's why this blog took over a mont to post...ttfn.

0 comments: