Friday, June 12, 2009

I'm on a mission

So as of this week, I have been running. Alot. Sunday I logged about 2 miles- almost half of that was with the kiddo. We got to run outside and that's really my ideal run. Monday, 2.5 miles. The weather did not cooperate, so I used the treadmill, not my favorite but it gets the job done. Tuesday I took a lil break and went on a "hike" with Amanda and the kids (pictures to follow as soon as I get off my lazy butt and do it). Wednesday I went 3.5 miles, again on the treadmill. In the garage. Not the most fun I've ever had, but I first attempted Tae Bo with Mr. Billy Blanks and I almost broke my tv, so I decided the treadmill was safer. Plus, there's a tv out there and I can watch cool movies while I'm running like Spaceballs, Freeway and Spinal Tap. That was today with the Spinal Tap (this one goes to eleven). I logged four miles today and I feel great. Now I am going to the bay for my nephew's birthday and hope I can keep going with this. Get outta my way, got a package people!

1 comments:

Jaime said...

Holy crap! You blogged again. Keep it up sista!